From streets of Yemen to the land of the free, Yemeni will adapt and grow.
Let’s pay homage to some of the great fellow Yemeni that have found a new life in the States but yet keep their Yemen Pride.
We will feature names, to begin with, but will update with more in-depth looks on what makes these Men and Woman so special.
We’ll feature their businesses, organizations, US Cities, and more.
Here are 10 to start with:
- Habib Abdurrahman Az-Zahir
- Abdul Aziz bin Hars bin Asad Yemeni Tamimi
- Alex Green – Manages a chain of Grocery Stores and has 4 children
- Yahya bin Muhammad as-Siraji
- Marc Terwilliger – In sunny Florida and has started a Pest Control Service http://onetwotree.com/pest-control
- Abu’l-Fath an-Nasir ad-Dailami
- Mansour Nasser al Bihani
- Maria Al-Masani – Successful real estate agent in Tampa, Florida
- Ad-Da’i Yusuf
Al-Hadi Yahya – Runs a community outreach program in Baltimore, Maryland